Clinical Pilates Gym
Our free weights gym offers a fantastic space for strength and conditioning, private, physiotherapist-led personal training and gait analysis.
How to Find Physio Cure
The beach side suburbs of Elwood, Elsternwick are located 8 kilometres from the centre of Melbourne, between St Kilda and Brighton. Conveniently connected by nearest train station Elsternwick (Sandringham line) or Tram line number 67 Melbourne University to Carnegie and various bus routes 246, 600, 606 and many more.
The Suburb of Beaumaris 20 kilometres south of the Melbourne CBD. It is conveniently located on the bus routes 600 and 923.
There are ample of car parking spaces at all our location, should you prefer to drive.
Our quiet, comfortable, air-conditioned treatment rooms are spacious and fully equipped for a wide range of physiotherapy treatments including manipulations, needling and remedial massage.
Clinical Pilates Studio
Our Clinical Pilates studio is equipped with a reformer bed with tower, Pilates combo chair, a Swedish Ladder and a variety of small equipment including a spine corrector, Swiss balls, foam rollers, magic circles and a foot corrector.
Best Physiotherapy Care in Bayside, Melbourne
Physio Cure is conveniently located in Elwood, Elsternwick and Beaumaris. Our contemporary clinics offer modern private physiotherapy treatment rooms, a fully equipped strength and conditioning gym and a bespoke open plan studio for clinical Pilates at our Elsternwick location.
- To be the first choice for people with disability. We aim to be creative and responsive to our patients needs and aspirations whilst embedding them in their community.
- To empower individuals to coordinate their NDIS plans to achieve personal goals. To develop services to enhance quality of life and individual outcomes.
- To inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated Physiotherapy practice.
- Optimal health across the lifespan for the populations we serve.
- Empowering all people to take ownership of their life.
We respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.
We value and recognise the contribution of people with disabilities within organisations and communities.
We strive for excellence through continuous improvement.
We are committed to a culture of teamwork and collaboration with all our stakeholders and families.
We create and respond to innovative practices that will enable our people to flourish.
Honesty & Integrity
In all that we do, in all that we say, in all that we create.
We understand what others are going through and are here to provide support.
It is what we do and do not do for which we are accountable.
We show people they are important to us and the community by what we do and say.