Careers Remedial Massage Therapist
Physio Cure Clinics provides the best physiotherapy care in Elwood & Elsternwick and their surrounding suburbs. We are highly reputable physiotherapy clinics. The case mix includes sports injuries, women's health, Clinical Pilates & general musculoskeletal physiotherapy, with predominately private clientele, provided on a 1:1 basis and in exercise groups. We are looking to expand our services into Remedial Massage to our clients.
Our clinics are friendly and relaxed environments, where you will be well-supported and appreciated.
Our Clinics' locations
As we continue to expand, we have three clinics in three beautiful bayside suburbs in Melbourne located in (Elwood, Elsternwick & Beaumaris).
About the Role
As our business continues to grow we have an exciting opportunity for permanent full-time or part-time Remedial Massage Therapists, to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Be able to perform various massage styles such as remedial, deep tissue, sports and relaxation, and be able to adjust massage treatment to suit clients needs
• Work with onsite GPs, nurses, and other allied health professionals
• Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focusing on their personal goal attainment
In this role, you can further extend your expertise and strengthen your clinical reasoning skills, while providing an incomparable level of service to your patients. Bring your passion as a Remedial Massage Therapist into our clinics and help us make a difference to our community!
Relevant Qualifications in Massage therapy (Certificate IV or a Diploma in Massage Therapy Practice)
We welcome new graduates to apply for this role.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in private practice is preferred though not essential
• Full unrestricted Australian working rights
• Current membership with professional organisation
• Eligible for Health Care Provider Number
• Current Indemnity Insurance
• First Aid and CPR Qualifications
• Working With Children’s Check
• National Police Check
• Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Why join us
• Pottenial sub contractor opportunities
• Above award base salary + super, commission (Package salary) + bonuses based on achievable KPIs
• Personal Professional Development budget is available of $1500.
• Refer a friend scheme $1500
• Flexible hours give you a great work/life balance. We are currently working from 8am - 8pm weekdays, 9am - 6pm on weekends.
• Modern Studio – Enjoy our modern facilities including individual treatment rooms and spacious exercise rehab studios plus modern equipment
• Grow your skills within a supportive team environment.
• Regular social events include monthly business dinners and many more.
• Be well supported by our Business Manager
• Our supportive receptionist handles all the billings, re-scheduling, and phone answering as well as communicating with case managers and work cover case managers.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you and have a chat! Please send your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the Careers Contact Form via the below link.
Join the Physio Cure Careers Newsletter list
Keep up to date on new opportunities at Physio Cure