Physio Cure Clinics provides the best physiotherapy care in Elwood & Elsternwick and their surrounding suburbs. We are highly reputable physiotherapy clinics. The case mix includes sports injuries, women's health, Clinical Pilates & general musculoskeletal physiotherapy, with predominately private clientele, provided on a 1:1 basis and in exercise groups. Our clinics are friendly and relaxed environments, where you will be well-supported and appreciated.
Our Clinics' locations
As we continue to expand, we have three clinics in three beautiful bayside suburbs in Melbourne located in (Elwood, Elsternwick & Beaumaris).
About the Role
As our business continues to grow we have an exciting opportunity for permanent full-time or part-time Physiotherapists, to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Manage and treat acute and chronic MSK conditions
• Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities
• Work with onsite GPs, nurses, and other allied health professionals
• Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focusing on their personal goal attainment
• Run group exercises in our Clinical Pilates studios
In this role, you can further extend your expertise and strengthen your clinical reasoning skills in the areas of Musculoskeletal and Private Practice Physiotherapy, while providing an incomparable level of service to your patients. Bring your passion as a Physiotherapist into our clinics and help us make a difference to our community!
Relevant Qualifications in Physiotherapy (Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctorate Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA)
We welcome new graduates to apply for this role.
• Full unrestricted Australian working rights
• A minimum of 1-year experience in private practice is preferred though not essential
• Current general AHPRA and APA registration
• Women's health experience is preferred
• Advanced exercise rehab prescription
• Equipment Pilates Course Qualifications encouraged
• First Aid and CPR Qualifications
• Current Indemnity Insurance
• Working With Children’s Check
• National Police Check
• Demonstrate high clinical reasoning skills
• Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate patients to determine whether exercise interventions are necessary
• Assess patients in accordance with the professional practice guidelines and standards
• Treat patients with movement disorders that were acquired through injury or have been present since birth
• Regularly measure patient progress by looking for signs of decreased stiffness, pain and discomfort
• Treat patients for massage, injury rehabilitation, dry needling or other specialised treatments, as per your skill sets
• Recommend new tools and equipment to assist patients with regular exercise
• Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
• Record and document patient care services
• Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
Why join us
• Above award base salary + super, commission (Package salary) + bonuses based on achievable KPIs
• Regular clinical supervision from Senior Physiotherapist with over 15 years’ experience in the field of Physiotherapy.
• Personal Professional Development budget is available of $1500.
• Refer a friend scheme $1500
• Flexible hours give you a great work/life balance. We are currently working from 8am - 8pm weekdays, 9am - 6pm on weekends.
• Modern Studio – Enjoy our modern facilities including individual treatment rooms and spacious exercise rehab studios plus modern equipment
• Grow your skills within a supportive team environment.
• Opportunity to mentor Student Physiotherapists and Allied Health Assistant Placements
• Regular social events include monthly business dinners and many more.
• Be well supported by our Business Manager
• Our supportive receptionist handles all the billings, re-scheduling, and phone answering as well as communicating with case managers and work cover case managers.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you and have a chat! Please send your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the Careers Contact Form via the below link.
Join the Physio Cure Careers Newsletter list
Keep up to date on new opportunities at Physio Cure