Physio Cure Clinics provides the best physiotherapy care in Elwood & Elsternwick and their surrounding suburbs. We are highly reputable physiotherapy clinics. The case mix includes sports injuries, women's health, Clinical Pilates & general musculoskeletal physiotherapy, with predominately private clientele, provided on a 1:1 basis and in exercise groups. Our clinics are friendly and relaxed environments, where you will be well-supported and appreciated.
Our Clinics' locations
As we continue to expand, we have three clinics in three beautiful bayside suburbs in Melbourne located in (Elwood, Elsternwick & Beaumaris).
About the Role
As our business continues to grow we have an exciting opportunity for a casual Receptionist.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in private practice is preferred though not essential
• Full unrestricted Australian working rights
• First Aid and CPR Qualifications
• Working With Children’s Check
• National Police Check
• Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling patient payments (including use of HICAPS) and bookings both face to face and over the phone
• Taking phone calls and answering client questions
• General clinical cleaning, such as vacuuming, changing bins, washing/drying gowns etc.
• Processing confidential information
• Assisting in the management of clinician schedules
• Liaising with insurance companies/TAC/NDIS/Work Cover/Medicare to obtain payments and resolving non-payments
Why join us
• Above award base salary + super
• Personal Professional Development budget is available of $1500.
• Refer a friend scheme $1500
• Flexible hours give you a great work/life balance. We are currently working from 8am - 8pm weekdays, 9am - 6pm on weekends.
• Modern Studio – Enjoy our modern facilities including individual treatment rooms and spacious exercise rehab studios plus modern equipment
• Grow your skills within a supportive team environment.
• Regular social events include monthly business dinners and many more.
• Be well supported by our Business Manager
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you and have a chat! Please send your Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Careers Contact Form via the below link.
Join the Physio Cure Careers Newsletter list
Keep up to date on new opportunities at Physio Cure